How to ensure the safety of horizontal directional drilling?
- Time of issue:2021-07-06
How to ensure the safety of horizontal directional drilling?
(Summary description)First of all, we must first have a complete management system that can effectively eliminate various hidden safety hazards.
- Time of issue:2021-07-06
First of all, we must first have a complete management system that can effectively eliminate various hidden safety hazards. In practice, we have summarized the main hidden safety hazards in power trenchless construction. The hidden dangers caused by underground pipelines to construction safety and the poor safety awareness of construction personnel The company has a complete set of measures to prevent potential safety hazards, safety hazards during directional drilling, and safety hazards during construction. The main measures are as follows:
Specific preventive measures and requirements for hidden safety hazards of underground pipelines
The detection of underground pipelines should follow the following basic procedures: accepting tasks, collecting data, on-site reconnaissance, physical detection volume, and on-site investigation. When detecting a single pipeline or when the workload is small, the above-mentioned working procedure can be simplified.
1. Data collection for underground pipeline detection
Before underground pipelines are detected on-site, it is necessary to comprehensively collect and sort out the existing underground pipeline data and related surveying and mapping data within the survey area, including the following:
①Existing various underground pipeline diagrams;
② Design drawings, construction drawings, as-built drawings and technical description materials of various pipelines.
2. Site survey
The main tasks of the site survey are:
① Check the collected data, evaluate the credibility and availability of the data;
②Inspect the ground buildings, landforms, traffic and underground pipeline distribution and exposure, geophysical conditions and various possible interference factors in the work area;
③Check the position of the measurement control point in the measurement area.
3. Geophysical survey and field investigation
The on-site pipeline should be recorded in detail in conjunction with geophysical instruments. The task is to check the laying of various underground pipelines, the projection position and depth on the ground, and set up pipeline point marks on the ground to carry out pipeline point continuous measurement and measurement. Obtain the coordinates of the pipeline to carry out the surveying and mapping of the underground pipeline map. Therefore, geophysical surveying and field investigation are two closely linked steps, which can be divided into labor and closely coordinated during implementation.
The task of field investigation is to conduct detailed investigation, record and measurement of exposed underground pipelines and their auxiliary facilities at obvious pipeline points, find out the situation of each pipeline, and fill in the pipeline survey form.
The requirements for field investigation are as follows:
(1) Invite people who are familiar with underground pipelines in the area to participate (on-site confession);
(2) The nature and type of pipelines should be ascertained. Among them, gas and industrial pipelines, tap water pipelines, etc. should be classified into pressure categories, and power cables should be classified into low pressure, high pressure or ultra high pressure;
(3) The buried depth measurement error of the underground pipeline shall not exceed +15cm;
(4) Underground trenches or self-flowing underground pipelines should be measured for the depth of their bottom and surface;
(5) Directly buried cables and pipe blocks should measure the depth of their outer roof. For high-voltage cables, two confessions must be made before the plan is determined and at the start of construction (about the same as the relevant personnel of the Ministry of Power Transmission);
(6) The material of underground pipelines should be ascertained;
(7) The number of cables and the number of holes buried in underground pipe trenches or pipe blocks should be ascertained.
For the quality control of the detection of the outsourcing company, it is also best to have a special detection technology group, whose main responsibility is to design the detection plan of the self-construction project, and to follow up and review the detection drawings of the outsourcing company to ensure that it is in accordance with the company's own company's detection plan. The safety technology requires the submission of drawings of the detection plan to ensure the safety of construction.
Control of safety hazards caused by poor safety awareness of construction workers In actual production, there are many reasons for accidents, but they can be summed up in the following four aspects:
One is the unsafe behavior of people;
The second is the unsafe state of things;
The third is the unsafe conditions of the environment;
The fourth is the defect in management.
In the above four aspects, the first three are direct causes, and the fourth is indirect. And "human unsafe behavior" is the only subjective reason among the direct causes. Therefore, improving the safety awareness of employees and enhancing the safety quality of employees are the prerequisite and important guarantee for the smooth progress of enterprise safety production.
Therefore, we mainly do the following three aspects:
1. Establish a sound corporate safety management rules and regulations
"There is no rule, no radius." In the production process, the various safety management rules and regulations formulated by the company directly restrict the employees' every move in the production activities. We must make full use of various management systems to restrain the employees in the production process. In order to strengthen their self-protection awareness and self-prevention awareness, thereby enhancing the safety awareness and safety quality of employees.
The first is to establish a clear corporate safety production responsibility system, to decompose the tasks of safety production layer by layer, and to assign responsibilities to people without leaving blind spots. Consciously adhere to the safety production guidelines and policies of "safety first, prevention first, and comprehensive management". In any case, safety production must be put first.
The second is to establish a set of safe technical operating procedures with strong operability. According to the actual work content of the enterprise, it is necessary to formulate the safety technical operation regulations for each position and various types of work in the unit. These regulations set strict regulations on the necessary safety common sense and safety regulations that practitioners must master. Practitioners must be serious To understand and master them, in daily work, we must strictly follow the requirements of the regulations.
The third is to have a clear system of rewards and punishments for production safety. Although there is a safety production responsibility system and safety technical operating procedures, if the implementation is not strict or in place, these systems will become decorations and will not be effective. Therefore, the rewards and punishments for safety production must be strengthened, and the safety production and employees can be strengthened. Individual economic interests are directly linked, which encourages employees to consciously abide by various safety management systems in their daily work and enhance their safety awareness.
2. Strengthen safety education
(1) Safety production knowledge education, regularly explain to our employees the basic production situation, technological process, equipment performance, safety production rules and regulations, basic equipment situation and safety precautions, personal protective equipment use, electricity safety knowledge, and positions Security technical knowledge, etc.
(2) Safety skills education. Safety skills are summarized and refined from the actual production process. The company completes it by learning and mastering operating procedures, and combines regular safety knowledge lectures and expatriate training to strengthen the safety awareness of employees.
(3) Accident case education. Accident cases are the most persuasive negative teaching materials for safety education. The use of typical accident cases in the company, especially in the non-excavation field, for education can enable employees to better establish the "safety first" thinking, sum up experience and lessons, and formulate preventive measures to prevent similar accidents from happening again.
Through safety education for company employees, they can truly realize the importance of safe production in their ideology, understand what safety is, and how to ensure safety, and truly realize the transformation from "I want to be safe" to "I want to be safe" in personal consciousness. "Safety", "I will be safe", the transition from "passive safety" to "active safety".
3. Adhere to the principle of "Four Don't Let Go" and enhance employees' safety awareness
The principle of "four do not let go", that is, if the analysis of the cause of the accident is not clear, don't let it go, the person responsible for the accident and the employees will not let it go without education; don't let it go if the preventive measures are not implemented; the person responsible for the accident will not let it go without punishment . When educating employees on accident cases, the principle of "four do not let go" can have a very good effect.
One is to find out the cause of the accident, which layer and link the accident occurred, whether it was caused by man-made or hidden equipment hazards, and ensure that employees know what to do in the future production work to avoid similar accidents. Happen again.
Second, the conditions that are not conducive to safe production can be rectified in a timely manner, and effective safety precautions can be taken to avoid the recurrence of similar accidents.
The third is to enable the persons responsible for the accident to be deeply educated, so that they can realize their faults from the depths of their minds, know what operating rules have been violated, why they violated, and how to treat them in future work, thereby improving the safety of all employees. consciousness.
Fourth, on the basis that the person responsible for the accident has been punished, other employees can be educated so that they understand that the various operating procedures and rules and regulations formulated by the company are summed up with lessons of blood and tears, and all employees must resolutely obey and violate It will surely cause accidents and injuries, and on this basis, the workers' awareness of safe production will be further improved.
For the improvement of the safety awareness of the employees of the outsourcing company, in addition to the monthly routine safety production meetings, the company's production departments are also organized to conduct "department-oriented" safety and technical exchanges.
(2) Prevention of hidden safety hazards in the process of directional drilling
The safety in the steering process is mainly the safety of the drilling tool, which is usually the influence of geological reasons on the drilling tool. The influence of the pipeline on the steering is mainly the accuracy of the underground pipeline measurement in the early stage. For the damage of the drilling tool caused by the special formation, it is mainly the drill hand. The feel of the drill and the understanding of the data displayed on the drilling rig, the specific guidance requirements are as follows:
(1) Roughly measure the interference signal value of the construction site before drilling;
(2) The entry and exit of the drill pit should be dug to a depth of 1.5m, supplemented by iron penetration (30-50cm) to ensure the safety of the location pipeline;
(3) The probe should be approved before drilling, and the probe should be placed in the drill bit for approval, try to avoid interference sources; FF:0
(4) The change of each drill rod in the steering skew section should meet the radius of curvature of the material;
(5) The positioning measurement operation in the guiding operation must be carried out when the drilling tool in the hole completely stops rotating:
(6) For locations where the interference signal strength is too strong, the guide should make remarks;
(7) The director's instructions should be recorded throughout the process (such as: drilling, jacking meters, etc.);
(8) In the places where the ground is undulating in the construction section of the drilling trajectory, the elevation measurement should be done in advance, and the relative elevation should be marked;
(9) For each drill rod drilled during the steering process, the projection position of the bit body on the road surface should be marked on the road surface, and the depth should be marked;
(10) After the guide hole is formed, use a digital camera to photograph the road markings during the guide process (that is, listed in Article 10);
(11) After the end of the guidance, the pegs should be marked on the road according to the projection trajectory in time (one every 3-6m according to the actual situation);
(12) Keep the original orientation record.
For the oriented construction management of the outsourcing company, it is mainly to do a good job of on-site management, and timely recover the original oriented construction records and related engineering materials of the outsourcing company.
As for how to ensure the safety of directional drilling construction, the editor mainly introduces you here. I hope that after reading it, you can find it helpful. In addition, if you want to know more about the horizontal directional drilling information or the needs of horizontal tunnel drilling rigs, please call the hotline of Shenzhen Weishibo Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. or go to its official website for further consultation.